Te Nikau Retreat, West Coast NZ
This deeply nourishing retreat combined with a certified workshop on Hawaiian massage Lomi Lomi Nui/Kahuna Bodywork (level 2) is dedicated to practitioners who completed Level 1 Training with us and would like to continue developing their Hawaiian bodywork skills towards the next levels including International Practitioner & Teacher Level of Kino Mana Training System.
This 6-day (5-night) course involves moving deeper into the Kahuna Bodywork practices by:
– diving deep into the inner cosmos by exploring and developing inter-connections, rhythm, and state of flow
– shamanic bodywork called Kahi Loa, based on stimulating and harmonizing 7 elements,
– Ho’oponopono process of inner and outer (community) reconciliation,
– a daily practice of self-massage intuitive movements to support your own well-being and your bodywork practice,
– guided meditations and rituals inviting you to sink deeper into the inner cosmos
The retreat package includes:
✔︎ 3 nourishing and delicious, vegan meals per day
✔︎ 54 hours of workshop activities including morning rituals in nature, self-massage techniques, guided movements & breath practices, meditations, presentation, and practice hands-on giving and receiving sessions of Lomi Lomi & Kahi Loa massages, and much more.
Please contact us if you would like to attend or to know more about the details.